|1||Specific Gravity @ 25/25 Deg. C||ASTM D:70||1.00 / 1.06||For civil engineering works
• Constructions of roads, runways and platforms.
• Water proofing to prevent water seepage.
• Mastic floorings for factories and godowns.
• Canal lining to prevent erosion.
• Dump-proof courses for masonry.
• Tank foundation.
• Joint filling material for mason
• Electrical cables and junction boxes.
• In battery manufacture as sealing compound.
• Paint industries for manufacturing black paints and anti corrosive paints.
• Printing inks.
• Water proof papers.
• Electrical capacitors
|2||Penetration @ 25 C||ASTM D:5||60/70|
|3||Softening Point||ASTM D:36||49/566|
|4||Ductility at 25 Deg. C* CMS||ASTM D:113||100 Min.|
|5||Loss of Heating PCT Wt||ASTM D:6||0.2 Max.|
|6||Drop in penetration after heating PCT||ASTM D:5||20 Max.|
|7||Flash Point Deg. C*||ASTM D:92||250 Min.|
|8||Solubility in CS2 PCT Wt.||ASTM D:4||99.5 Min.|
|9||Organic Matter insoluble in CS2 PCT Wt||ASTM D:4||0.2 Max.|